Prostate Treatments can be broke into two camps:
Standard care (aka “gold standard”)
Alternative Care (aka nutritional treatment) to Halt/Cure Cancer
Types of Treatment for Cancer As Ranked By Me In Order of Preference:
1. Eat NO sugar, period. Eliminate nearly all carbohydrates. Certainly eat less than 40 grams of carbs per day, targeting 25 grams.
If you do nothing else, this is a key step to follow, not just for your prostate but for all of you. Treat sugar like it’s a poison because it is to all cells in your body. Pick and choose among the rest below but do this one and the next one regardless!
2. Nutritional Supplements Part of my decision is based on the facts that cancer cells thrive in low oxygen environment and they require glucose energy and that high doses of Vitamin D3 stop cancer growth. I have listed things below which I think might help and some of them need more study, some I believe in now. Each person must make their own decisions of course so I list them a source for the reader to do their own research. Happy trails . . . . Kg
Vitamin D – Proven to stop cancer growth and allow the body to get rid of the dead cells. Source: Robert Barefoot books which learned a lot from!
Promising Nutritionals from a new company called Vasayo. The claim of much higher absorption of nutrients is the attraction – See my page http://grossinternational.com/vasayo/
Paw Paw – Article: http://cancercompassalternateroute.com/therapies/graviola-and-paw-paw/#
Curcumin – Blocks every stage of cancer development, from cell mutation, to tumor growth, to metastasis. It can also kill many different types of cancer cells by triggering apoptosis (programmed cell death) without affecting normal cells.
- Cancer can only process energy from glucose, not fat. Reference “when i had a pet scan and they said the glucose is what takes the radiation to the cancer” SOURCE: http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/b17-laetrile-alternative-cancer-treatment-suppressed-50-years/ I have read this on other sites as well, stating that cancer cells can only process energy from carbs, i.e. that it cannot survive on fat. Kg
- Per the Mercola site, 4 Steps to take:
- Start by testing for what the body is deficient in with 62 blood panel test.
- Evaluate what the body is toxic with (Vit K-2 and Detoxigen (sp?).
- Find out what the body’s hormones are doing. Saliva panel test. Find out what the body is trying to get rid of.
- Emotional trama. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/09/06/survive-prostate-cancer-without-surgery.aspx?x_cid=youtube
- The most basic and fundamental cause of cancer is the lack of oxygen to the cells discovered by Otto Warburg (nobel prize winner) MD, Phd in the 1930s from Germany. Brian Peskin discovered how to get oxygen to the cells. My wife and I are doing fine now…It all has to do with essential fatty acids and oxygen transfer to the cells. Brian lectures to MDs all over the country…He is an Electrical Engineer from MIT…his web site is www.brianpeskin.com SOURCE: http://oxygen4cells.com/html/warburg.html Quote from the Peskin video: “Cure is more Omega 6 & omega 3 is needed. The body needs 11 times more Parent Omega 6 than Parent Omega 3”
3. PBT (Proton Beam Therapy) – Shoots protons instead of photons as in IMRT. Releases energy at the specific target inside the prostate, not much enroute to or exiting the prostate. Nearly impossible to find unhappy patients.
4. Hyperthermia – Targeted heating of cancer cells that kills them but not healthy cells
5. BlueLaser™ Focal Laser Ablation – Target and destroy the patient’s prostate tumor while sparing the remaining healthy tissue. See http://sperlingprostatecenter.com/
6. 3T Multi-Parametric MRI – BlueLaser – See http://sperlingprostatecenter.com/
7. HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) –
8. Cryosurgery – Freezing cells
9. Brachytherapy –
Injecting radioactive seeds using needles into the prostate, radiating them from within. Can migrate into your heart, lungs and even be transmitted to your partner.
10. IMRT (intensity modulated radiation therapy) –
Blasting the prostate with radiation from the outside. Note, it does put radiation into tissue on it’s way to the prostate and on the way out the other side of the body.
11. Hormone therapy –
Stops testosterone feeding prostate cancer. See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK248408/
12. Radical Prostatectomy i.e. removal surgery
– Removal of the prostate. Too risky that other things get damaged.
13. Lupron –
Chemical castration. Terrible side effects. Avoid, avoid, avoid!
….. archived area for further editing:
Methods To Halt/Cure Cancer:
Must see > https://www.youtube.com/
Complex program but basic program of “individualized” :
- Diet – 10 basics diets (93 total) depending on each patient.
- Supplementation (pancreatic enzymes for pancreatic cancer) – Supplements are supportive, main help from pancreatic enzymes.
- Detoxification –
Beard in 1900’s
Kelly in 1960’s – He used coffee enemas to help the liver get rid of toxins, also liver flush, colon cleanses, bentonite entima