These things are a good starting point in understanding the Facts About Cancer Cells:
- Oxygen kills Cancer cells
- Cancer can’t tolerate heat as well as normal cells
- Cancer can only process glucose (sugar)
- Sodium bicarbonate kills tumors. At a pH slightly above 7.4, cancer cells become dormant. At pH 8.5, cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live.
- Cancer cells don’t die on their own like normal cells do. They are ageless.
My personal reminder: Do lots and lots of my own research and do it before any decisions are made about what to do about treating cancer.
Facts About Cancer Cells